This page for My End of the Year Projects (Poster & Video.)
From: DAY: 141
Today I started work on my end of the year video in Adobe Premair Pro:
Here’s some screen shots from it…
I used About 18 or 19 Screenshots from many of my projects, most of which show the transition from start to finish of the image.
I still think its odd how I know how to use Premiere Pro, it reminds me of a mix of WMM, Windows live move maker(The new updated version of WMM,) and i Movie.
In Career Center I had another go at the Reading for Information WorkKeys test.
I keep finding more and more music on my phone whenever I look for a new sone to play,,,Its weird, but I know the music I keep finding is good, so I can’t complain too much.
From: DAY: 145; Monday
Today I worked some more on my end of the year video, did export an .MP4 file of the unfinished video, and saved it to my “personal” business drive, so I can properly finish and added needed voice over wail at home or at my studio. I saved it as a MP4 file because I know that I can use that file type with Windows Movie Maker, and I can easily adjust it to work with the other video software I just started using.
I felt a need to put my Brand out there so along with the NW TECH & Digital Design logos, I added my Media groups production logo.
From: DAY: 147
Today I worked on the intro/transcript/thing for my End of the Year video.
From: DAY: 148
Today I worked on the finishing touches of my End of the Year video transcript.
I want in and cleaned up a lot of sentences, as well as format the script to the format we commonly use at -Rune Media- so it is elegant to look at, yet simple to read; lining off each topic needed to be discussed in the video or interview, and allowing the reader to stay focused, and the interviewee or other CC (Content Creator) to fallow along.
I use this format majorly because there are a lot of members who get of topic, and/or have a hard time fallowing along.
Here’s the image after I edited a line that had been shifted over a tab.
Here it is after a few more modifications:
Final Post recording modification:
Here I added the header, and info section to the transcript.
From: DAY: 140
Today I completed the End of the Year Letter, and am close to completing the End of the Year Poster Project,
The only thing left to do is draw a head on Death, and try to draw Pride, the story other main character.
Heres a updated version on the EotY Poster.
From: DAY: 146
Heres the posters look from last week, the left side wasn’t finished…
Here I added a Color Halftone filter to the type in the center:
Then a border made of white rectangles:
Here I edited added a the background for the “OF DEATH AND PRIDE” side of the poster, adding a sort of border effect to it.
Here I added a gold-ish yellow to the blue to My Name/My Pen Name, The Blue & Gold are my Family Colors.
Here I added purple to me Pen Name…
Here I increased the size of the NAME/PEN-NAME combo, and bumped it up by about 26 points.
I almost forgot to say that I added some slight detailing to the logo from “OF DEATH & PRIDE”
I added the (:), added a satin fx, and added a white drop shadow to the logo to add a bit more depth, so it doesn’t just look like a plane 2D logo.
From: DAY: 148
As wall as add the Kanji for Book/Main to my E.o.t.Y. Poster (I think I need to redraw it.)
I straightened the Kanji:
For anyone who doesn’t understand Kanji or why the Kanji for “Book” also could mean “Main,” that is because the Kanji meaning depends on the context that It is used in…
Like if that same Kanji is used like this:
Then the word “Book” is turns into the group word “Picture Book,”
And if it used like this then it turns into name of the Country of Japan or Nihon:
By the way, did you that Kanji is the hardest character group in the Japanese written language. In fact, it is so difficult to understand that many of the “Younger” (roughly Ages 5-25) have a hard time learning & understanding the Character Group in general.
I then went through and condensed each layer into a easer to navigate format.
From: DAY: 148
After I finished the script I went to do some of the finishing touches on the back ground for the RAINING SHADOW side of my end of the Year Poster:
I changed it from this:
Once again using the Unsharp Mask filter.
Resulting in this look: